Experienced Clear Aligner Dentist
Trust Dr. Ali for teeth straightening …
If you have always wanted that straight, beautiful smile, without the metal wires of traditional orthodontics and braces, then choose Dr Ali Altikriti. Certified by Invisalign®, Dr. Ali has been creating beautiful smiles with clear aligner therapy, Invisalign, in Diss Dental Health Centre for over a decade. Both Invisalign®, and Clear aligner are great choices when choosing to straighten your teeth without braces.
What is Invisalign®? What is clear aligner therapy?
- Invisalign® and Clear aligner are orthodontic devices that use a series of clear dental aligners, also called “trays” to move your teeth a little at a time.
- Invisalign® and Clear aligner serve as an alternative to traditional braces.
- Invisalign® and Clear aligner can treat a variety of different orthodontic problems such as gaps between teeth, overbites, underbites, open bites, crowding and crossbites.
- Invisalign® and Clear aligner are an excellent choice for treating teeth that have relapsed after previous orthodontic treatment and need minor correction.
- Invisalign® has been on the market since 1999.
How do clear aligners compare to traditional braces?
Both traditional braces and Invisalign® will give you virtually the same cosmetic results. Clear aligner therapy can give you the beautiful, straight smile you have always wanted.
What are the advantages of treating with Invisalign® or Clear Aligner?
- The first advantage is obvious and that is that the trays are clear, and virtually invisible to the naked eye. They are much more attractive as compared to the wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- You can take them off when you like, for up to 6 hours per day, just in case you have a special event to attend.
- Unlike braces where nuts, seeds, and other foods can get trapped or break your brackets and wires, with clear aligners you can eat whatever you like.
- You are able to floss and brush without any special tools. Your mouth will be cleaner and much healthier.
- There are no metal wires to cut your lips, cheeks, or gums. Comfort is greatly improved.
- Unlike wires in traditional braces that may contain nickel, clear aligners are completely metal free, so you don’t have to worry about metal allergies or toxicity.